Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to my April Fools Baby... Zach

Happy Birthday Zach!!

So the ONLY day of the year I DIDN'T want to have a baby was April fools day... However I woke up at 6am April 1, 1985 and was in labor... only 2 weeks past my due date. I was DONE being pregnant and he was done baking so... poof... April Fools Baby.



Zach had a FULL head of Black hair, it was long too, hung down past his ear. I would get stopped at the store by people asking to see this head of hair... LOL







Zach was the biggest Mammaws boy EVER! Even after she had surgery he slept in the floor by her bed, just to be close to her.




Zach is an awesome dad and has a wonderful family!







This picture below is the one that brings back the most memories of him... it is sooo him. It's how I remember him looking as a little kid! I love my Ack!!



Happy Birthday Zach! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you! I am proud of the man you have grown up to be!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zacheeeee!

Supercool Hotmama said...

I love to see the progression!