Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kooper = 1 Month = 4 Weeks

I can't believe he is a month old already!! I am not sure how often babies have their 1 month birthday the same day as being 4 weeks old... but Kooper is!


I had been DYING to take more pictures of him... not sure why because he is extremely uncooperative. But I finally got to take some more.

He is such a sweetie and I love him so much!!

I took 711 pictures yesterday... not all of Koop but at least half of them are of him.

we started out in studio... where he doesn't like the flash and bugs his eyes out funny so we didn't get a lot of good ones.


then we ended up at the end of the day out side. He did MUCH better!



he did get hungry quite often.

and he got to meet "The Cousins" today too.


And THIS is why I made the outside ones black and white... he kind of clashed. We told him... your mom dresses you funny... LOL

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thnaks mom I didn't have any other clothes in my bag I didn't count on him peeing on him self... not that the blue and green stroped blanket matched any better. But I did laundry and now I have more to choose from.... now his mom can dress him not SO funny...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the second one with Lindsay holding him and you see the top of his head! I hope you got some when he was so tiny with Bryan holding him.

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

He is soooo cute! And tiny! I'm glad I got to hold him. :D (And I actually look kinda happy after that intense day.)