Friday, March 6, 2009

My uncles, cousins, aunts, neice

Just kidding... it's not really that complicated. My daughters, husbands, sisters kids came over today. They are really cute and great kids! Lindsay and Bryan got his mom a really great picture frame and wanted the same backdrop for all the grand kids pictures so, Amy brought her kids over to get them done.

Lindsay asked me to get a few of Jocelyn with her cousin. This first one made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. It looks right out of them 1800's. The pose screamed photoshop.
And now for the REAL pictures...



The last one is one of my favorites! Thanks Amy for letting me practice on your kids!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Debe...they turned out great! I love the one with Emma and Jocelyn, it just cracked me up. Thank you so much for doing those!

Lindsay said...

These turned out so good! I love the one of Jocleyn and Emma!