Friday, December 26, 2008

The Getting Ready for Christmas

So in the blog world I am behind. So sorry, but that fits well with my life at the moment. I am not happy about it but am working to improve.
I loved Christmas Eve and other things pre-Christmas and wanted them to be here.

Bryan (my dd, Lindsay's dh) likes to take cinnamon rolls into his guys Christmas Eve morning and since Lindsay wasn't up to making them I went over to their house and got them started for her.

Chase was in his high chair eating donuts and staying out of my way.

Tate was just milling around watching.

Christmas Eve night we traditionally have a dinner and program at my house. This year with Lindsay down and out I felt overwhelmed and canceled, but only until my nieces got word of me not being up to it. Cheryl and the girls made dinner for us all (very sweet of them) it was a wonderfully delicious meal!
Abby came over a little early and mamaw got to enjoy her before the party got started.


Bryce wasn't sure why I was taking pictures, but stopped what he was doing long enough for me to snap a picture of him.


Abby was ready to go home and go to bed even before the program started.

Uncle Randy entertained the little ones.

Chase decided to hide under my rug.
We have a lot of diversity in our family... we all like different kinds of shoes.

Tate and Jocey posed while Erin played her song.

Kristen sitting back and enjoying everyone's songs.

Jocelyn is all about the cousins.

Courtney was teaching Joseph the fine art of technology.

the girls kept Jocey silent


Chase didn't want his picture taken... didn't let that stop me.

Aunt Cheryl read a really nice story and helped Chase follow along.
We all love Cheryl's story.


And the evening was full of beautiful music!!

I am so grateful for my family and loved spending the evening with each one of them!

2 comments:

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

The pictures turned out great! That was an amazing Christmas eve party! :) One of my favorite ones.

<3 Courtney

SuperCoolMom said...

That was so nice of them to come to the rescue with dinner! Looks like a lovely program! I'm lovin' your new camera!