Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have I Mentioned That I Love My New Camera?


I do! I really love my new camera! It is awesome! I don't even know how to use it yet. It will probably take me years to learn everything about it and HOW to really use all those settings.

I am just posting my test pictures because I have to share them somewhere.


My 1 1/2 year old grand son was checking out our ginger bread house that Joey and I had made and it must have smelled good because he ate the tops off some of the trees.





As you can see my glasses are really dirty but I couldn't see that without them...



Aunt She-she did Abby's hair while her daddy fixed my car and her mommy cut down my weed trees.





Joseph has lost his first tooth! Yea! and we have no idea what Tate was getting into behind him.


Jocelyn is serious about getting her picture taken. She has been a very cooperative model while I practice.


Chase has been sick since Christmas and just wanted Mamaw to hold him... does she, yep, but not until after she takes his picture.



Tate didn't want his picture taken but did want to show me Bryce's new toy.



No comments: