Sunday, February 15, 2009

Green Jelly Bean

Green used to be one of my least favorite colors. Not any more... I have learned to really LOVE it! Maybe because it was associated with things like green with envy or when you are sick you turn green. When I was a young mom someone made mention that money was green. I think that was my turning point. Money is such a pretty color. I think after living in the desert for so long I have gained a distaste for the lack of green. I LOVE green grass and green trees.
I do have to admit I don't like every shade of green... take our house for instance... yuck.

Since Valentines Day has come and gone and I needed to change my background, I found this cute St. Patties day one and it got me thinking about green.

So in honor of the color green... here are some pictures I have taken that are green.





1 comment:

Melanie said...

green is my favorite color! great green pics. I wish you were here (or we were there) so you could take Owen's 6 month pictures.