Monday, February 16, 2009

My Muse

Meet Jocelyn...
my Muse 
–noun
2. the goddess or the power regarded as inspiring a poet, artist, thinker, or the like.
She came willingly to have her picture taken and brought her own props with her.

She is ready at the drop of the hat to go shopping (definitely her mother's child)

He dad bought her a new outfit (mom had dad trained to shop too) and she loved it so much she wanted her picture taken in it.

And she is thoughtful and loving

She has a fun and sparkly personality

She told her mom she had so much fun, but her favorite part was holding the real flower!



She inspires me! She is darling and fun and a wonderful granddaughter! I love you Joce.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! I love that color backdrop.

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

Jocelyn is adorable! I love her outfit, and the shots are excellent! She looks so much more grown up now.