Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nesting

I guess since Lindsay never had time to engage in nesting, I did it for her.



I need to get some pictures of the other kids too but there are several pictures we really wanted to get of koop before he grew out of the curl stage. He has been so sweet but he really hates to be naked and doesn't want put down if he is... not really easy to get the pictures. Hopefully we will get some more tomorrow. Lindsay and I get really worn out trying to get him to sleep and do pictures.
Jocelyn has been a sweetie and a great helper when she hears you. I asked her to do something and she just ignored me. I confronted her for not listening and she said her hair was over her ears so she couldn't hear me.
Joseph is having a hard time with the baby thing... he LOVES Kooper but doesn't think it is fair that Chase is so little he still uses a high chair and is already a big brother and Joseph will never get to be a big brother. Kids!


2 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Oh my gosh--I am dying for some sweet pictures like that in a few months!! I hope you are well and feeling good when I have this baby... :)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! I love the fact that you have Kooper to come up with all these cool ideas that you can then use on MY boy!

HEHEHEHEHEHEH