Friday, February 6, 2009

I Love this little boy

I have thought about poses and props for taking this little boy's picture for months! I am so happy to have him here and feel so blessed that he is healthy. I just didn't expect to be so tired when he got here. Not sure why since I didn't get very many pictures of Chase since I was way too tired then... you would think I would remember how much work it is to have a new baby around.

I had so much fun today taking his picture... what a joy he is!




The hardest part of getting his picture is he hates to be naked and he doesn't want to be put down. Other than that... argh... he was great!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!! Can I tell you how much I LOVE all of your pictures?!! Seriously, you are amazing. Next time we're in AZ I'd love for you to get some pictures of my fam. WOW!

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

He is sooo adorable! I can't wait to see him in person! (Although not for a little while, because I think I've got a cold or something. =/)

Melanie said...

these pictures are so so good! I bet a baby is the best object to practice using your new camera on!