Saturday, September 20, 2008

Amazing


So I am probably just easily impressed but anyone that has been at my house in the last month will understand. My darling grand kids took it upon themselves to destroy my curtains. They pulled down half of the curtain that is attached to the ceiling and the rod was bent down at a 45 degree angle.
My wonderful father in law with the help of my sweet husband came over today and pulled the whole thing down fixed the rod took all the broken pieces off and replaced them. My mother in law sewed the tops where the kids unpleated it when they pulled it down. So I now have brand newly constructed curtains and no longer have to be embarrassed to have people come over. I also don't have to use the giant clip to hold the curtain closed any more. Yea!!

3 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Woohoo! I bet it feels great every time you look up there!

Lindsay said...

"My darling grand kids" that isn't what I heard...lol... I am so glad it is fixed and they did a great job!

Anonymous said...

yay!! it looks great!