Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joseph's 1st Parent Teacher Conference

So my baby that has started school is doing well. I used to dread parent teacher conferences with my other kids. With 5 in school there was always at least one really bad report and a couple of not so good ones. Today was different. His teacher called him a genius at least twice, he had the highest scores he could get on everything and she said he and Jocey are a joy to have in class. She said that she has to be careful of how she corrects baby J because he is a perfectionist and becomes on the verge of tears if he does anything even slightly wrong. She also said he is shy and she tries to call on him quickly if he raises his hand because he doesn't raise it very often. I am so proud of the little guy I could bust!! He is such a great son. I feel so blessed!

3 comments:

the ridgeways said...

sounds like a great parent teacher confrence!! i'm glad he is doing so well!!

Lindsay said...

Yeah Joey!

SuperCoolMom said...

He is delightful! and I totally agree on the Genius label.