Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Reunion

My dad's family had their annual family reunion today. Lindsay and I went together, since both of our husbands had to work. We have been so busy lately that neither of us were too excited about going. It wasn't too bad. Lindsay worked on her sharing time (she has sharing time for the entire primary time tomorrow after the Primary program which she is also in charge of) I got to Chase, Chase the entire afternoon... he is such a doll but completely wore me out! It is much easier going to things now that Joseph is getting bigger and can stay where he is supposed to be. I don't have to worry nearly as much.

4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Sounds like a fun, wild day!

Lindsay said...

thanks for helping so much with chase so I could get all the stuff I needed to get done. I didn't have enough time when I got home to have done it. And I have to finish up the storys and the rest today. AAAAHHHHH I can do it I can do it:)

Lindsay said...

Il;ove the new page you need to make me something like your to match my pages for a title too....

the ridgeways said...

do they do these at this time of year every year? i'd really like to go to one some day and i just wondered if it's usually this time of year?!

p.s. i LOVE your new layout! where did you get it?