Monday, October 13, 2008

My Office

My of·fice 1. a room, set of rooms, of a professional person is. 2. a room assigned to a specific person
has been a disaster area for quite some time. argh... ok double argh. I have been meaning to clean it, but when ever I start I quickly become overwhelmed and have no idea where to start or what to do with all the crapolla I have. I HATE throwing things away. You never know when that scrap would come in handy. It also seems so much easier to have a pile somewhere with the mail that just needs stredded than getting the shredder out and doing it.

I promised Joseph I would keep all of his nieces and nephews out of his room so they would leave his precious junk alone and not break any more of it. Problem is I don't want all the toys in the living areas of our home and what fun is it to go to mamaws house if they can't play with toys. So I got this bright idea that we would make my office the
play·room
a room set aside for children's play or adult recreation
.
That way I could keep an eye on the kids while I am on the computer, and watch to make sure they don't go into Joseph's room (which is right next to my office). The kids tend to want to be with the adults any way so it just seems to be what would be best for now, or at least this week.

Well I am too embarrassed to post a picture of how bad it looked to start with, I even very rarely let anyone see how bad it has been. I will have to wait until I am done to post the pictures of the after only.

2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Great idea! Can't wait to see the AfTer pics! I bet you, and the kids, will LOVE it!

BTW, you're getting rave reviews on the group pic!

Lindsay said...

Well it was looking really good yesterday! You were off to a great start!~