Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning... In The Fall?!?



Yup the best time to spring clean in Arizona is the fall. Think about it. Those from cooler climates look forward to no longer being couped up in their homes. They want to dig in and really clean with the windows open and fresh air finally coming in.

In Arizona all winter long our windows are open. It is our extreme summers that keep us couped up indoors. So now that fall is finally here in the valley of the sun we can finally open up those windows and enjoy our lives once again.

4 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Yeah! I agree! My house is feeling so much fresher now that I can open the doors in the morning!

amy mo said...

Are you the one that told me that before? Because if not then someone else shares that exact same theory!

the ridgeways said...

it's sooo true!!

Lindsay said...

I think I caught your fall cleaning bug!