Monday, October 6, 2008

The Fine Art of Bubble Blowing

I am cuting and pasting this from Joseph's blog because both he and Lindsay enjoyed it so much and since so few people have access to his blog. I hope you all enjoy.
I got some bubble gum from my friend's party and Lindsay could blow bubbles with it so I wanted to learn too. She is a great sister and a lot of fun but I am not so sure she is ready to teach someone like me to blow bubbles. She spent more time laughing at my faces I made than teaching me the basic how-to's.

So Step one must be to blow spit in the other person's face.
Got it!! I was very good at that step.
Step two was to put the gum on your tongue. OK, so I am not so good at this one but it sure is funny watching Lindsay do it... she makes some pretty funny faces too. She said she blew a bubble and that I wasn't looking. Sorry Lindsay. You kinda got a lot of gum on your nose.
So this was the best I could do for now. I won't give up, someday I will be as good as Lindsay at getting bubbles to stick to my nose too!

And by the way I got this cool face painting from Salsa Mama ... Thanks!

2 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Love that series! Such a cute post! He was trying so hard!

the ridgeways said...

these pictures are SOOO cute! i love them!