Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Almost 4 AM



It is almost four in the morning and I am still awake.... so this blog is an enabler and I get to whine all I want with no one to stop me... bahbhahbhah

Joseph and I went to bed at 7:30 PM, which is ridiculously early for me. I am not sure what woke me up but my body thought after an hour or so I had just taken a nap. 

I know I will have to get up in a couple of hours so I need to fall asleep, maybe I can count sheep.. naw... that's no fun. I miss my computer more in the middle of the night than any other time. I think I would have to be sedated if it weren't for my work laptop. 

BTW... Joseph and I are loving the new wii fit! I am glad I got it!

4 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

The Wii fit sounds fun! (hint, hint) If you ever want someone to play with you... I am just a house away... ;)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for visiting with me last night untill I was to tired to stay awake any more. Sorry that you couldn't go to sleep. Hopefully Joey will sleep in or let you sleep:)

Anna said...

I hate those nights. I am sorry for others who deal with that, too. I loved the comic. I am sure they must have the best deals in the middle of the night. That is why I don't have cable. :) I would be broke, for sure!

SuperCoolMom said...

It stinks when you'd like to be sleeping and can't. Love that cartoon!