Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Day Another Photo

I need way more practice and the more practice I get the more I can see I need. Today was almost a wash except for a few. I couldn't believe how bad my pictures turned out. I was tired and frustrated. Granted we went out late morning and the light was way too strong. I guess I will have to go out a lot more often!!
this was a very UNWANTED but very well TOLERATED kiss. Jocelyn LOVES to kiss Joseph but he very much dislikes being kissed by her.
I have a very BEAUTIFUL daughter. She glows when she isn't completely miserable in this pregnancy... Lindsay, I love you!!
We took pictures outside the Mesa Temple today and then Lindsay suggested that we go into the visitor center... great idea... love this shot!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I dont think that this was a complet waste of time look at the good ones you did get and you even got a few of me that I like of me... that is really saying something! And I lvoe the ones in the visister center i want to see the one with me and the boys!