Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Am a Big Baby


I should have been a man for as whiny as I feel about being sick.


Brent called home yesterday to see how I was feeling and he offered to write down everything I was complaining about... no thanks... just give sympathy.


I just want to feel better so I can take pictures and photoshop and have fun again. I would even settle for sleep. I went to bed around 1:30 am which is okay but I woke up and thought it was the middle of the night, so I would be able to go back to sleep after an hour or so but NO... it was 6:30 am and there is no way I will get back to sleep before my little toad wakes up... hence I need to be up and happy... argh...


I can almost handle everything else I am feeling but every time I swallow my right ear and throat kill me... well not KILL me but they really hurt and I am being a man about all of this, remember.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This cold has really kicked every ones but this time around. Hopfully you will start to feel better soon there is things i want to do befor this baby gets here!