Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Brain Hurts

I love my new camera and today I got a new light, so now I have 2 lights and can take pictures even at night and in dark places, like the church.... yea!

My camera is still a mystery to me and my new light is way beyond what I know how to do. I will need lots of victims to practice on so I can learn how to use the two of them together really well and be consistent. I took 60 pictures tonight and this was my fav. Unfortunately having two lights make the glasses glare problem twice as bad, not that was my real problem. I am sure with practice this will become natural and I will figure it out.

Oh, I got a new background paper... Cinnamon... LOVE IT!

I also really love this one in Black and White! wooo hooo!

I actually don't mind too much my brain hurting... hopefully it is growing!

No comments: