Monday, January 19, 2009

Practice

I have been reading all about HOW to use my camera and it all seems more complicated that it probably needs to be. So I took a little time to practice. Nothing great, I just stayed within the walls of my yard... or fence.
Meanwhile Joseph rode his bike and drew on our walkway.

I have a very pokey yard with pokey stuff.


I do have this strange flowering plant that photographs nicely.


And lots of cactus.
Practicing has actually been fun. I am going to get a book on exposure this week and it has some fun assignments in it, so you will be seeing much more of my yard in the future. Anyone want to come play and learn more with me?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

The new page is super cute and I love the new pictures!

Mrs. Courtney Lee said...

I love the pictures! It's amazing how you can take something so ordinary and mundane and give it a new perspective with your photography!

Kirsi Anne said...

ssssssssssooooooooooooo...... me and my friend paige want to do a fun photo shoot with a few other friends(we were thinking Alana and our other friend Angelee, maybe more idk).... we were wondering if you wanted to shoot it... we could be your "practice" haha... we aren't sure when we do want to do it so we will have to figure it out and we wanted to ask you first!!! So if you can that would be awesome but if not that is totally fine. BTW I love the pictures of the kids!!!