Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Had a Play Date

With my camera!!

I spent the morning proofing Josh's family pictures and Joseph asked to go outside to ride his bike... so my camera and I went out to play.

Joseph was irritated with me because I had to get a picture of the horn he had on his old bike that he put on his new bike by himself, before he got to ride it.

This one is for Lindsay... a perfect world for her would be full of polka dots. It is actually a very close up of a Discount Tire chair I have.


I have never been any good at taking pictures of plants and flowers... I love to take pictures of them but I usually take about fifty pictures and if I am lucky one is useable.

So off I went taking picture of any random plant I could find.

As always I am amazed at my camera... this is a very tiny crop from a whole bunch of leaves.


Something similar to this one.



this was part of a cactus. I am thinking about color more and wanting to use it to express myself... not that this one means anything.


While I was just hanging around taking pictures I was sitting on my neighbors porch and decided to practice on her silk flowers.

Lindsay loves daises too.


While I was playing with my new bff camera, Joseph was playing hide n go seek with his friends.

When the kids came over to my house one of the friends asked when I was going to take down my Christmas lights or if I was just going to keep them up forever. So camera in hand, I thought that's a cool shot...


or two...
or three.

Then there was the box sitting next to my chair... hmmm... kinda cool.


Joseph was busy playing but did stop from time to time for me to take a picture or two or twenty.


He was really aggravated I kept telling him to hold still... then when he saw the picture he smiled because he thought it was really cool I only took his nose and lips.


Not only are the lights still up but so are the other out door decorations.


So Santa stood really still too so I could get a shot of him also.


Sorry for the picture overload... I had a lot of fun! And I have probably 50 more I didn't put on here... aren't you glad!

1 comment:

Salsa Mama said...

Hey, when the pictures look so good it's hard not to post them all! Those are some fabulous ones!