Saturday, January 3, 2009

Josh's Family Pictures

I took Josh's family's pictures on New Years Day. Ashly wanted to have pictures of them with Josh in his uniform. I am glad we did. My only regret was that I used my 24-70 lens instead of a prime lens... darn. The images across the board are a little soft. I don't know if there is something wrong with the lens or if it just doesn't like shooting outside. It is always tack sharp in studio light pictures.
Anyway, all and all I am happy with the pictures... couldn't pick a favorite if I tried but this one would be in the top 5. I love the emotion in their faces! He is so happy and peaceful just holding her and she is obviously not wanting the moment to end but knows he is leaving very early the next day.
Josh is sooooo much fun! I love that Bryce's hair was combed back for this one!

Seeing Abby looking up at her daddy as she often does just melts this grandma's heart away!!
Bryce was super cooperative and I got some good shots of him... loving this one.

I am not done editing family shots and this wasn't their best one but it is the one I randomly grabbed... sorry Ashly, I will finish the rest in the next couple of days. I am 3/4 of the way done editing.

I have several others posted on my flickr site.

No comments: